- The wall surface should be clean, dry, smooth and free from mildew.
- We recommend not using Peel & Stick products on textured walls; over existing wallpaper, cinderblock, non-stick paint, unpainted drywall or plaster.
- These wall coverings are inspected and tested–however, they should be checked for defects before hanging.
- Measure the wall height and precut strips to match wall height, noting to add an extra 1-2 inches for trimming at both the top and bottom. Cut and trim the product with a razor sharp knife, changing the blade often to maintain a smooth clean cut.
- Starting on the left side of your wall, measure out from the corner 20.5" or 27" depending on the width of the product and mark the wall lightly with a pencil. Use this mark for your level, drawing a straight vertical line. This line is the guide for your first strip so it is important that it is straight.
- Peel about 12"(30.48cm) of the backing away from the paper. Apply the paper to the top of the wall, allowing that 1-2 extra inches to overlap the ceiling which will be trimmed off later. Align the right side of the strip with your vertical line and lightly press the edge of the wall along the line. If needed you can reposition to ensure a vertical seam. Working from the top to the bottom, pull the backing away from the paper as you evenly press the paper to the wall. Do NOT force the paper and be careful not to pull or stretch the product or the pattern will NOT alight. To achieve the best results we recommend having one person guide the paper at the top and along the seam, while the second holds the opposite edge away from the wall until the seams are aligned. We advise that you overlap the join by 1/16 inch, this will avoid any shrinking that may occur due to varying room temperatures.
- Using the plastic smoother, make your way down the strip in a back and forth motion, smoothing the material to the wall and pushing out any air bubbles.
- Trim off the excess material at the ceiling and baseboard with a ruler and sharp razor.
- Repeat this process aligning your next strip to the right edge of your previous strip.
- Hanging instructions are included in each roll.
- Wallpaper is renter-friendly/removable! However, because all walls are different in texture/paint, there could be some slight paint lifting when removing.
- May be wiped clean with a damp cloth, using excess liquid will damage the product and we do NOT recommend!