3/5/13New Work (in progress) Cami’s Boho-glam abode

Weho abode by Justina Blakeney Weho abode by Justina Blakeney Weho abode by Justina Blakeney Weho abode by Justina Blakeney Suzani-bed cover - Justina Blakeney est 1979 Weho abode by Justina Blakeney Weho abode by Justina Blakeney    Weho abode by Justina Blakeney

I’ve been working with Camrin for quite a while now on her home and we have a fun arrangement where I send her things that I find online she goes out and gets them. Then once in a while I come over to assist her in integrating the new items into her home. I also bring her anything I’ve found for her at the markets and vintage shops and snap in-progress pics.  We’ve still got a bit to do over there, but it’s looking so good that I thought I’d share some work-in-progress photos.  We still need to add a console in the living room–and some more art in there, too. All of the light fixtures still need replacing (besides the ‘satellite’ light that I found at the Rose Bowl that’s over the coffee table.) And there are a few other pieces that we still need here and there for the bedroom–but I love how it’s shaping up–and I’m OBSESSED with the suzani bedcover (an Etsy find) that perfectly blends the berry ceiling color in the bedroom with the aqua accent color in the entryway.

Cami’s style is what I call Boho-glam (I’m just now adding more glam elements–like more metallics and velvets–she was the inspiration behind my Boho Glam Pinterest Board)   It’s so fun to see the apartment slowly transform into a boho-glam retreat!

Thanks for letting me share your home, Cami!

24 responses to “New Work (in progress) Cami’s Boho-glam abode”

1. simone says:

Can you share where you find your sheepskins for the chairs? I love this look and want to do it too!

2. Camille says:

That coffee table! And those plants! Love it, Justina!

3. Nan says:

are the LR and BR walls the same color of paint? it’s hard to tell what color. the LR looks like a very very soft pale taupe? anyway, just love this decor — love that you use so much turquoise, it’s so under-represented and is my favorite.

• Justina Blakeney says:

Hey! Thank you! The living room and bedroom walls are both white–because we painted the ceiling berry-colored in the BR it looks bit pinkier. The entryway is painted in two contrasting shades of turquoise. Glad you like it!

4. jon says:

um… uh. maze.ing. <3!!

5. Suzy says:

Ok.. seriously I will hire you to help me design my tapa living casa in the near future! Uh.may.zing for lack of better words!!
    xx

6. That bedspread is insane. Where did you find it?? Love everything do! XX

7. Susan says:

Love it all! Would love to know the rug source in the dining room?

8. Moon to Moon says:

That is such a beautiful home. I love Suzani’s
    xx

9. Hadley says:

I love the greens and blues and of course the succulents!

10. […] Their lack of forced, over-styled arranging reminds me of this eclectic space designed by Justina Blakeney. She’s so great at creative reuse, pairing vivid colors and combining worldly, thrifted finds […]

11. Superb Post.thanks for share..far more wait ..

michael kors new bags

12. Leslie says:

The mirror is fabulous! Where was it found, if you can share that?

13. laura says:

where is that mirror from?? amazing

14. Amazon for example has probably the most lucrative affiliate applications out there and by registering and advertising Amazon products
    by yourself website you have the possible to generate affiliate sales.

15. […] made a bit of progress over at Cami’s house this week so I thought I’d share a few snaps! I love the way this huge vintage painted […]