Quinn Quilt Set by Justina Blakeney®
Are you more of a neutral jungalista? Our Quinn pattern is featured on this quilt will fit perfectly in your space. Don't forget to spice it up with a colorful vintage Kantha quilt!
- Materials: 100% Cotton
- Pattern is printed
- Designed by Justina Blakeney®
- Full/Queen: Quilt - 88"x90" (2) Shams - 20"x26"
- King: Quilt - 104"x90" (2) Shams - 20"x36"
- Care: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Do not Bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Use Large Capacity Machine.
- Manufactured by Peking Handicraft in China
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Peking Handicraft uses the below practices for their factories:
The safety concept for textile confidence, The Oeko-Tex Standard 100, is a test and certification system for textile raw materials, intermediate and end products at all processing stages that is consistent worldwide. The tests for harmful substances include testing for legally banned and controlled substances and chemicals that are known to be harmful to health, as well as parameters serving a precautionary purpose.
WORKER WELL-BEING CHILD FRIENDLY SPACES
The primary element is the creation of a Child Friendly Space in the factory to provide a safe environment for children during the summer while the parent(s) works. This initiative also involves communication training to provide parents with the tools needed to maintain their bond throughout the school year.
Annual SMETA Audits Covers safe/healthy working environment. All our factories do pass Social Compliance audits required by retailers (some are SMETA audits, others by different 3rd party agencies as designated by the customers).
SMETA is an audit methodology, providing a compilation of best practice ethical audit techniques. It is designed to help auditors conduct high quality audits that encompass all aspects of responsible business practice, covering Sedex’s four pillars of Labour, Health and Safety, Environment and Business Ethics.
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle.
- Do not Bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Use a large capacity machine.
- Please allow 4-5 business days (Monday-Friday) for order processing time. We are a small business and closed on the weekends!
- All in-stock items that can travel via UPS or FEDEX ship out within 5-7 business days after the order is processed and arrive within 7-10 business days from the ship date - unless stated otherwise.
- **Please note we are experiencing a high volume and ask that you allow extra time for us to process and send out your orders. Thank you for your support!**
- Please allow 7-10 business days (Monday-Friday) for order processing time. We are a small business and are closed on the weekends!
- All in-stock items that can travel via UPS or FEDEX ship out within 5-7 business days after the order is processed.
We want you to be happy with your jungalicious purchase! If there's a problem with your order, please email us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do what we can to make it right.
Though some items are non-returnable, returns are handled on a case-by-case basis. Please note:
All returns must be completed within 30 days of order date; we are unable to accept any returns past 30 days.
All damages must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- FINAL SALE items include:
- Art Prints
- Sale items
- Vintage or one-of-a-kind pieces
- Customer may be refunded by original form of payment; store credit may be issued.
- Customer is in charge of shipping costs back to vendor; we are unable to refund original shipping charges, and return shipping charges are the buyers' responsibility.
- Returns may be subject to restocking fees – rugs have a 20% restocking fee.