Queen Art Print by Justina Blakeney®
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Justina Blakeney is an artist, designer, and founder of Jungalow®. She employs watercolor, gouache, collage, and pen on paper to create her artworks and explores themes of identity and togetherness.
ABOUT FACE THE FOLIAGE
Face The Foliage, an open creative project I started about eight years ago, (now the Instagram is lovingly curated by Sister Golden Shop). The basic idea is to go outside and forage some leaves, twigs, flowers, seedpods, etc. and then bring them home and arrange them into portraits. I love this project so much because it costs no money, people of all ages and abilities can have fun with it, and it’s 100% compostable at the project’s end. I also wholeheartedly believe that it is a therapeutic activity.
The Queen Art Print by Justina Blakeney is one of the iconic looks from Face the Foliage. The Queen is the perfect print to mix into your gallery wall or even your little girl's bedroom.
- Print of original art by Justina Blakeney®
- Made in the USA
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your delivery
- All prints are made to order and non-returnable
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Please allow 48 hours (business days M-F 9am-5pm PST) for order processing. We are a small business and we're closed on the weekend!
- All art prints are made to order; please allow 2-3 weeks for your delivery
- If items are delayed, we'll send you an email. Items ordered together may not arrive together.
- This item is eligible to ship internationally; please allow additional time for international deliveries.
- All orders shipping within the state of California are subject to sales tax.
- All art prints are made to order and are non-returnable.