Kaya 3-Piece Ceramic Planter by Justina Blakeney®
If you loved our Kaya cups, you’re in for a plantastic treat… meet our Kaya Ceramic planter designed by Justina Blakeney® just for you, Jungalow fam!
This exclusive three-piece planter is the one you’ve been waiting for: it’s a decorative, indoor planter *WITH* DRAINAGE! Don’t let high maintenance planties drain on your parade – just pop them in this beauty and watching them grow, grow, grow!
Photo in front of Phoenix wallpaper by Alec Perez for Jungalow®.
Photo on bookshelf by Dabito.
- These come in stunning solid shades of:
- Speckled cream
- Deep blue
- We also offer a bold, hand-painted stripe inspired by Justina’s passion for watercolors. Each striped design is hand-done and we dig how the irregularities give it character and charm.
- These timeless stripes come in shades of:
- Amber striped
- Coral striped
- Aqua striped
- Black striped
HOW IT WORKS
- You can mix & match the three pieces to create your own custom planter look, too.
- Each piece (the planter, the base, and the tray) easily stacks or comes apart enabling you to mix colors and patterns to fit your current vibe. Colorblock it, mix stripes & solid, go for a multi-striped look… the opportunities are endless.
- Pro tip: You can even flip the base around and turn it into a second planter! Pop it in the tray for drainage, or even use the ceramic tray on its own as a mini catchall dish. Talk about putting the fun in functional!
- Overall: 6"x 9"H
- 1st piece: 4.5"H
- 2nd piece: 5"H x 4"R
- Saucer: 4.5"R
- Weight: 2 lbs
- I have a drainage holes! Water the plant SLOWLY in the Kaya planter to prevent overflow. The water will drain both down the hole and the sides of the pedestal into the saucer.