It's Just A Ride Art Print by Tahnee Kelland
Tahnee Kelland is painter and muralist, currently based in her hometown of Mandurah, Western Australia. Grounded in the subject of spiritual and inward growth, Tahnee’s ever evolving painting style sways between symbolism and folk art. Recurring motifs, flowers, foliage and the female form draw the viewer into a reflective and meditative state where balance and serenity are the ultimate reward.
Creating art since she can remember, Tahnee Kelland only began selling her artwork to the public in 2015 and was a finalist in the Frankie Magazine Good Stuff Award 2019. Her murals can be found in and around Mandurah and Perth, Australia.
- Print of original art by Tahnee Kelland
- Made in the USA
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your delivery
- All prints are made to order and non-returnable
- Wooden frame moldings in your choice of finish
- UV-shielding plexiglass, which protects against about 89% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- Archival acid-free foam core backing
- Protective paperback finish
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails
- Each frame arrives gift-wrapped in kraft paper