Handwoven Sand Planter
Intricately crafted in the Bolgatanga region of Ghana, West Africa, this grass pot makes a stunning statement piece. However, you decide to style this unique, one of a kind vase, you'll be adding organic textures to any room instantly.
- 7"D x 5"H
- Made in Rwanda
- Materials: Sisal + Sweetgrass
- Made by hand and will vary in color and size
- This planter will need a container to go inside to protect the weaving, can not sit in water
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
KAZI ensures fair wages, sustainable materials and quality craftsmanship and has created employment for 3,600 artisans in Rwanda, Uganda and Ghana.
- Please allow 4-5 business days (Monday-Friday) for order processing time. We are a small business and closed on the weekends!
- All in-stock items that can travel via UPS or FEDEX ship out within 5-7 business days after the order is processed and arrive within 7-10 business days from the ship date - unless stated otherwise.
- **Please note we are experiencing a high volume and ask that you allow extra time for us to process and send out your orders. Thank you for your support!**
- Please allow 7-10 business days (Monday-Friday) for order processing time. We are a small business and are closed on the weekends!
- All in-stock items that can travel via UPS or FEDEX ship out within 5-7 business days after the order is processed.
We want you to be happy with your jungalicious purchase! If there's a problem with your order, please email us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do what we can to make it right.
Though some items are non-returnable, returns are handled on a case-by-case basis. Please note:
All returns must be completed within 30 days of order date; we are unable to accept any returns past 30 days.
All damages must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- FINAL SALE items include:
- Art Prints
- Sale items
- Vintage or one-of-a-kind pieces
- Customer may be refunded by original form of payment; store credit may be issued.
- Customer is in charge of shipping costs back to vendor; we are unable to refund original shipping charges, and return shipping charges are the buyers' responsibility.
- Returns may be subject to restocking fees – rugs have a 20% restocking fee.