Gold Gia Rug
Designed with a high-end look and constructed for long-lasting durability, the Gia Collection is a thoughtful and innovative interpretation of traditional rug design. Featuring classic motifs and inspiring colors, Gia is power-loomed of polypropylene and polyester pile in Turkey, ensuring no shedding and easy maintenance.
- Power Loomed
- Polypropylene, Poly Pile
- Made in Egypt
Pile Height: 0.13"
Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean sponge or cloth. Rinse with water from garden hose. Lift off ground to dry thoroughly. Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability. For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting. If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Loloi products are made by hand, by proud artisans. Loloi partners with GoodWeave, a non-profit company that audits all of their factories to ensure fair labor practices.
- Please allow 4-5 business days (Monday-Friday) for order processing time. We are a small business and closed on the weekends!
- All in-stock items that can travel via UPS or FEDEX ship out within 5-7 business days after the order is processed and arrive within 7-10 business days from the ship date - unless stated otherwise.
- **Please note we are experiencing a high volume and ask that you allow extra time for us to process and send out your orders. Thank you for your support!**
- Please allow 7-10 business days (Monday-Friday) for order processing time. We are a small business and are closed on the weekends!
- All in-stock items that can travel via UPS or FEDEX ship out within 5-7 business days after the order is processed.
We want you to be happy with your jungalicious purchase! If there's a problem with your order, please email us right away at email@example.com and we'll do what we can to make it right.
Though some items are non-returnable, returns are handled on a case-by-case basis. Please note:
All returns must be completed within 60 days of order date; we are unable to accept any returns past 60 days.
All damages must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- FINAL SALE items include:
- Art Prints
- Sale items
- Vintage or one-of-a-kind pieces
- Customer may be refunded by original form of payment; store credit may be issued.
- Customer is in charge of shipping costs back to vendor; we are unable to refund original shipping charges, and return shipping charges are the buyers' responsibility.
- Returns may be subject to restocking fees – rugs have a 20% restocking fee.