WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information we may collect from you includes:
- YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS
- YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION (ALTHOUGH WE USE A THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSOR), BILLING ADDRESS AND SHIPPING ADDRESS, AND PHONE NUMBER
- LIVE CHATS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE CALLS
- THE IP ADDRESS OF THE COMPUTER YOU USE TO ACCESS OUR SERVICES, POTENTIALLY INCLUDING LOCATION DATA BASED OFF OF THAT IP ADDRESS
- RESPONSES TO ANY ONLINE SURVEYS RUN BY JUNGALOW, EITHER ON OUR WEBSITE OR VIA OUR EMAIL LIST
- CONTENT YOU PROVIDE ON INTERACTIVE FEATURES (E.G., SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES, OUR BLOG, PURCHASE REVIEWS, ETC.)
We may also collect some of the following Non-Personal Information from you:
- THE TYPE OF BROWSER SOFTWARE YOU ARE USING
- THE DATE AND TIME YOU ACCESS OUR SERVICES
- THE WEBSITE ADDRESS, IF ANY, THAT LINKED YOU TO OUR SITE
- SEARCH ENGINE SEARCH TERMS AND ADVERTISING CLICKS/ACTIONS
- OTHER NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE TRAFFIC DATA
- PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASE FROM US
Depending on where you are located, Non-Personal Information may be considered “personal data” and/or “personal information” under applicable data protection laws.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. ("Shopify"). They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Cookies and Pixel Tags
We may also use Google Analytics and other service providers to collect analytics information on our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern to Jungalow and e-commerce companies generally. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your login information, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. For more information about phishing, visit the Federal Trade Commission's website.
HOW DO WE USE THIS DATA?
Providing Services, Products and Information to our Customers including:
- ACCOUNT INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSES
- ACCESS TO SPECIFIC FEATURES, GIFTS, PRODUCTS, AND REWARDS
- CONTACT TO GET FEEDBACK ON YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH THE BRAND, OUR SERVICES AND OUR PRODUCTS
- PAYMENT AND TRANSACTION PROCESSING
- ORDER AND ACCOUNT-LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS INCLUDING EMAIL AND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
Administrative functions, including:
- MEASURING AND PREDICTING INTEREST IN OUR CURRENT, OR POTENTIAL, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND/OR DEVELOPING NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS, AS WELL AS MANAGING QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCT AND SERVICE OFFERINGS
- IDENTITY VERIFICATION
- DETECTION AND PREVENTION OF SECURITY INCIDENTS AND ILLEGAL OR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES
- PURSUING OUR LEGITIMATE INTERESTS, SUCH AS DIRECT MARKETING, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (INCLUDING MARKETING RESEARCH), NETWORK AND INFORMATION SECURITY, AND FRAUD PREVENTION
- ENFORCING OUR TERMS OF SERVICE AND COMPLY WITH OUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
- CARRYING OUT AUDITS
Marketing purposes, including:
- SHOWING RELEVANT PRODUCTS, CONTENT, OFFERS AND GENERAL ADVERTISEMENTS TO OUR CUSTOMERS AND POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS ACROSS A VARIETY OF ADVERTISING CHANNELS INCLUDING SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING, DISPLAY ADVERTISING, ADVERTISING NETWORKS, CROSS DEVICE TRACKING, TELEVISION ADVERTISING, RADIO ADVERTISING, AND OTHERS
- SENDING PROMOTIONAL EMAILS AND TEXT MESSAGES, PUSH NOTIFICATIONS, OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS ABOUT RELEVANT PRODUCTS OR CONTENT
- CUSTOMIZATION OF OUR WEBSITE CONTENT TO ENHANCE OUR CUSTOMERS' SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH OUR PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OR SISTER COMPANIES AS PART OF OUR MARKETING OR ADVERTISING STRATEGY.
- BY OPTING IN TO TEXT MESSAGES, YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY SEND YOU TEXT NOTIFICATIONS (FOR YOUR ORDER, INCLUDING ABANDONED CART REMINDERS) AND TEXT MARKETING OFFERS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CONSENT IS NOT A CONDITION FOR ANY PURCHASE.
Ongoing research and development:
- WE MAY SHARE DE-IDENTIFIED AND/OR AGGREGATED INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTY PARTNERS FOR THE PURPOSES OF INDUSTRY RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS, DEMOGRAPHIC PROFILING AND OTHER SIMILAR PURPOSES. WE ALSO MAY CONTRACT TO OTHER THIRD PARTIES TO PROVIDE US MORE INFORMATION ON OUR CUSTOMER BASE, TO SERVE THE PURPOSES OF BETTER TARGETING, CUSTOMIZING, AND ANALYZING OUR MARKETING AND OUR PRODUCTS/SERVICES
- WE ALSO MAY CONTRACT TO PARTNERS WHO HELP US RUN AND MANAGE CUSTOMER SURVEYS TO GATHER INFORMATION ON OUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND MARKETING. ALL SURVEYS ARE VOLUNTARY, AND THE INFORMATION WE GATHER IN THESE SURVEYS WILL SERVE TO ENHANCE OUR MARKETING, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES IN THE FUTURE. BY PARTICIPATING IN OUR SURVEYS, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THIS USE OF THE SURVEY DATA IN A DE-IDENTIFIED AND/OR AGGREGATED MANNER
- WE MAY USE PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR OTHER PURPOSES THAT ARE CLEARLY DISCLOSED TO YOU AT THE TIME YOU PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION OR WITH YOUR CONSENT.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Jungalow offers a publicly accessible blog at blog.jungalow.com and blog.justinablakeney.com (the "Blog"). Please note that any information you provide on the Blog, including, but not limited to, comments, may be read, collected and used by others who access the Blog. Also, if you choose to comment on any Blog post, the content of such comment, along with your name, email address and website URL will be publicly viewable via the Blog.
Third Party Services
Jungalow appreciates that our users are active in many different communities, both offline and online, and we like facilitating that wherever we can. Some parts of our Services can be linked up with other accounts you have, such as your Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. If you link to Third Party Services from our Services, we may collect some information about your use of the Third Party Service. We will only be able to collect the information if you've authorized the Third Party Service to provide us with that information or if you've made the information public. Additionally, if you mention us through your Third Party Services, we may collect information and content related to your comment that is publicly available. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should be sure to manage the privacy settings of your Third Party Services. One thing we won't ever store is your Third Party Service password.
De-Identified and/or Aggregated Information
We may also use Personal Information and other data about you to create de-identified and/or aggregated information. We may share de-identified and/or aggregated information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, payment processors, web analytics and improvement of the Site's features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Site and Service are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Jungalow cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Jungalow or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Jungalow may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Jungalow is very concerned with safeguarding your information. We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your Personal Information) from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored "Personal Information" (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Your information may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, Jungalow transfers Personal Information to the United States and processes it there.
HOW TO OPT OUT
We want to make sure that you are comfortable with the way we are collecting, processing, and using your Personal Information, so we want to make sure we give you clarity of the various ways you can control how this information is used. Please note, however, that by opting out of any of these methods, you may be limited in your ability to access certain services, rewards, gifts and offers based on your exclusion.
If you do not want to be on our list, you can unsubscribe at the bottom of every email. If you are still not unsubscribed, that is an error, and please email us at email@example.com. Note that you will continue to receive transaction-related emails regarding products or services you have requested, and other service-related, non-promotional emails.
If you have our App and have opted into receiving push notifications, you can still opt out by going into the Settings section of your mobile device and disabling Notifications from the Jungalow application. If you have any troubles doing this, please email us at support@Jungalow.com.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you with in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
“Do Not Track”
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs will not affect data use on our App. However, you may opt-out of personalized advertisements on some mobile applications by following the instructions here: https://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice
The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt out of receiving targeted ads from our data partners and our other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ and www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Please note you must separately opt out in each browser and on each device.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
For purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act, Jungalow does not “sell” your personal information.
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to: (i) request confirmation of whether we are processing your Personal Information; (ii) obtain access to or a copy of your Personal Information; (iii) receive an electronic copy of Personal Information that you have provided to us, or ask us to send that information to another company (the “right of data portability”); (iv) object to or restrict our uses of your Personal Information; (v) seek correction or amendment of inaccurate, untrue, incomplete, or improperly processed Personal Information; (vi) withdraw your consent; and (vii) request erasure of Personal Information held about you by Jungalow, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set forth below. We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, we will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
If you are a California resident, you have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by Jungalow for the exercise of your rights conferred by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES/APPLICATIONS
The Services may contain links to other websites/applications and other websites/applications may reference or link to our Services. These third-party services are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
Jungalow' services are not intended for children under 16 years of age, we do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under 16 years of age (or other age as required by local law). Any users under the age of 18 must have their parent’s permission to access the Services. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 16 in violation of applicable law, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s Account.
If you are located in the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe our processing of your Personal Information violates applicable law.