Into You Wallpaper in Sage by Justina Blakeney®
This geometric print designed by Justina Blakeney features hand-drawn stripes weaving into each other creating a pattern to get lost in. Alternating light sage green with a deep olive, this print is at-once modern and very jugalicious!
Dimensions: 27 in x 27 ft = 60.75 sq ft(68.58 cm x 8.22 MT = 5.63 SQ MT) Repeat: 7.75 in
- Sold as one double roll
- Match: Straight
- Prepasted Surestrip which is easy to install and easy to remove!
- Safe to use in a powder room, would NOT recommend using in a high moisture bathroom
- To clean use a mild soap and warm water solution and lightly wipe with a clean white cloth or sponge
Manufactured with a unique high performance substrate and special adhesive, they smooth effortlessly on the wall and remove in full strips when it’s time to redecorate
- Made in USA
- Samples for all of our wallpapers are available and are (8.5" x 11"). If you're serious about color, we strongly recommend purchasing a sample first to check colors. While we do our best to represent accurate colors in our photography, colors vary on different computer screens. Please note a single sample may not include full elements of the pattern or may not include every single color in the motif.
How to determine the number of wallpaper rolls you need:
- Determine your square footage
- Height (in feet) x width (in feet) = square footage
- For each standard door subtract 17 from the square footage.
- For any other size door subtract the square footage of the door from the total square feet.
- Check your label to see what the pattern repeat is on your wallpaper to find your divisor
- Small repeat (12” or less including NO REPEAT- usually textures or small prints)
- Divide square footage by 25
- Large repeat (13” or more) divide square footage by 21
- Divide your amount by 2 to determine the amount of double rolls needed.
- After calculating we always recommend buying one extra roll JUST IN CASE. We print in small lots and can't guarantee that between lots there will be a 100% color match.
- Still confused? Click here for more info!
Please note that if you are wallpapering a wall with a door or window -- deduct one roll for every 4 windows/door of average size.
Wallpaper is commonly priced by the single roll, and sold by the double roll (a double roll is also referred to as one bolt). Wallpaper is packaged in double rolls -- Typically, each double roll will yield approximately 3 full strips of wallpaper in a room with 8 ft ceilings.
Need directions on how to install our wallpaper? Click here!