Palm Tree Textile
This Palm Tree Textile is printed by hand with carved wooden blocks and is perfect to layer on your bed, sofa or have a picnic or beach session! This piece is block printed by hand in India --Block printing is one of the earliest, simplest and slowest of all methods of textile printing. These unique throws are handmade in India from 100% cotton. Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each piece.
- Dimensions: 86"x 55"
- Material: Cotton
- Handmade in India
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Doing Goods uses recycled materials -- Each piece is the result of an indulgence in traditional techniques, patience and love for the artisanal craft. Doing Goods ensures all employees and artisans work in a pleasant, comfortable and safe workspace.
- Our fulfillment centers and carriers are open and operational at this time. You may experience temporary delays in the order processing & shipping times as a result of the additional safety measures we are employing to help protect our teams.
- Our carriers are maintaining normal delivery operations except where limited by government restrictions.
- Please refer to the estimated delivery window during checkout for your order. Should anything change, we will email you and keep you in the loop as soon as we receive that information.
- As a small team (it's 9 of us!), we sincerely appreciate your support, flexibility, and understanding during this time.
- After checkout, you will receive an Order Confirmation email. We are a small business & we process orders M-F from 9am-5pm PST. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, and/or nationally observed US holidays.
- Orders may take up to 4-5 business days to process.
- Once shipped, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with a tracking number. Orders may be split across multiple shipments, and items ordered together may not be shipped on the same day.
- We do ship within the U.S., however, we are unable to ship to PO boxes, U.S. territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- Changes to order/cancelations may not be able to made once your order has been submitted. If you need to edit/cancel your order, please let us know ASAP by contacting us at email@example.com to see if your order is eligible for a change/cancelation. Being a small business, we work with various partners who help us store and ship our products for us. In some cases, your order may not be able to be edited/canceled if they’re already in the process of shipping it out.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer express and/or overnight shipping.
- Transit time can take up to 7-10 business days from the ship date, depending on your location.
- However, you may experience temporary delays as a result of our additional COVID-19 safety measures. Our carriers are maintaining normal delivery operations except where limited by government restrictions.
- As a small business (it’s 9 of us!), we sincerely appreciate your support!
- *Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for art prints to print/ship; each art print is made to order.
Shipping rates include insurance unless otherwise specified.
If an item is available for preorder, an ‘Expected to Ship’ date may be shown on the product page.
- Occasionally, items will go on backorder before your order is fulfilled — if this happens, we will alert you via email.
In the event that your order includes a backordered item, we reserve the right to cancel and refund the item or to ship your order in multiple packages.
- Please allow up to 5 business days (M-F) for order processing.
- Once your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and later a confirmation when your order has been sent and delivered. Tracking may take up to 48 hours to update.
- Please note that items ordered together may not arrive together.
- When can I expect to receive tracking?
- Please allow 7-10 business days (M-F) for order processing.
- When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and later a confirmation when your order has been sent and delivered. Tracking may take up to 48 hours to update.
- Please note that items ordered together may not arrive together.
- When can I expect to receive my shipment?
**Please allow a minimum of 2-3 weeks for art prints to print/ship; each art print is made to order.
- All international orders are shipped via UPS to your destination country's postal service.
- Carriers are selected based on the most efficient delivery.
- Shipping cost is generally determined by dimensional weight.
- Shipping rates are lowest available; we are unable to offer any lower rates than what is listed at checkout.
- Shipping rates include insurance unless otherwise specified.
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes:
- International shipments require additional duties and taxes to be paid by the customer at the time of delivery which is not covered in our shipping rates.
- Jungalow cannot be held responsible for packages held in customs or for any customs duties or brokerage fees owed. If you decide to refuse a shipment, Jungalow will not grant refunds of any kind.
- We have many different vendors and packages that are part of the same order may be sent separately.
Our mission is to help bring good vibes home and we want you to be happy with your purchase. But, we understand that you may need to make a return.
- We do not refund original shipping charges and return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Customers should notify us to make a return within 14 days of shipment delivery date for a full refund in original form of payment. (See the ‘Start A Return’ section below for step-by-step instructions.)
- Store credit will be issued for any return request received between the 15th and the 60th day from the delivery date.
- Items must be returned in their original condition (unused, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, etc.) with the original packaging intact and any tags attached. Items must be sent back to Jungalow within 30 days. (Please notify us if more time is needed).
- RUG RETURNS: Customers are responsible for return shipping. Refunds are less original shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee per rug. Please note, backorder dates are subject to change based on manufacturer production. Our team will provide notifications on impacted items as soon as we receive them.
- FINAL SALE ITEMS. These items in our shop are final sale: Anything in our ‘Sale’ section (sale items), all samples (including rug and wallpaper samples), opened wallpaper rolls, and art prints.
- Please report any/all damages with your package/order within 48 hours of the delivery date.
- If you see major damage to your package or any other issues with delivery, please take a picture of your package before opening it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please include your order number and pictures of the damaged product and the package in which your order arrived. This will help us make sure our shipping methods are the best we can provide.
START A RETURN
- Please send us an email at email@example.com. Please include order number, the item(s), and reason(s) for return. We will respond to return requests in 48 hours or less.
- Once your return request is accepted, we will provide you with a return address and instructions.
- Please package the returnable items securely, and provide us with a tracking number in order for us to accept the delivery & complete the return. Jungalow is not responsible for any return items lost or damaged in transit.
- Once the returned package has been received, you will be issued the refund based on the return window noted above. Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to post back to your account.
- We sincerely appreciate your support of our small business and hope you enjoy all of your jungalicious finds. :)
- If you need anything else, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’re happy to help.