Kaya 3-Piece Ceramic Planter by Justina Blakeney®
If you loved our Kaya cups, you’re in for a plantastic treat… meet our Kaya Ceramic planter designed by Justina Blakeney® just for you, Jungalow fam!
This exclusive three-piece planter is the one you’ve been waiting for: it’s a decorative, indoor planter *WITH* DRAINAGE! Don’t let high maintenance planties drain on your parade – just pop them in this beauty and watch them grow, grow, grow!
Photo on pink table by Claudia of One Darling Day.
Photo in front of Phoenix wallpaper by Alec Perez for Jungalow®.
Photo on bookshelf by Dabito.
- These come in stunning solid shades of:
- Speckled cream
- Deep blue
- We also offer a bold, hand-painted stripe inspired by Justina’s passion for watercolors. Each striped design is hand-done and we dig how the irregularities give it character and charm.
- These timeless stripes come in shades of:
- Amber striped
- Coral striped
- Aqua striped
- Black striped
HOW IT WORKS
- Drainage holes in the planter and base allow the water to flow through to the tray.
- Purchase multiple planters to mix & match the pieces to create your own custom planter look. Each piece (the planter, the base, and the tray) easily stacks or comes apart enabling you to mix colors and patterns to fit your current vibe. Colorblock it, mix stripes & solid, go for a multi-striped look… the opportunities are endless.
- Pro tip: You can even flip the base around and turn it into a second planter! Pop it in the tray for drainage, or even use the ceramic tray on its own as a mini catchall dish. Talk about putting the fun in functional!
- Overall: 6"x 9"H
- 1st piece: 4.5"H
- 2nd piece: 5"H x 4"R
- Saucer: 4.5"R
- Weight: 2 lbs
- I have a drainage holes! Water the plant SLOWLY in the Kaya planter to prevent overflow. The water will drain both down the hole and the sides of the pedestal into the saucer.
- Made in India