Vitamin C Wallpaper in Seafoam by Justina Blakeney®
- Sample: 8 in x 10 in
- Horizontal Repeat is 27"
- Rolls are considered DOUBLE rolls which means that each double roll is 30 ft long (a single roll is typically 15 feet) If your project requires two double rolls, for example, just order two rolls of this style. If you need two single rolls just order one.
- Sold as one double roll
- Made in the USA
- Wallpaper is non-returnable
- Recommend on smooth surfaces
- After calculating, we always recommend buying one extra roll JUST IN CASE. We print in small lots and cannot guarantee that between lots there will be a 100% color match.
- Professional install recommended
- Designed by Justina Blakeney® exclusively for Jungalow®
QUANTITIES TO BUY
How to determine the number of wallpaper rolls you need:
- Measure your walls - make sure you have an accurate measurement in inches of height and width of the portion of the wall you'll be covering. Sometimes it helps to draw a rough sketch to use while you do your calculations.
- Determine the number of strips you'll need - Our wallpapers are all 27" wide. Once you have the width of your wall in inches, take the width and divide by 27. This will give you the number of strips of wallpaper that you will need. Remember to always round up!
- Determine how many strips you can get out of a roll - This can be the tricky part as it depends on the repeat of your wallpaper. The repeats on our wallpapers vary between 18" to 36", so be sure to check the product measurements. 1. To determine the approximate number of repeats per roll, divide 360 (30' times 12") by the repeat of your wallpaper. 2. Take the height of your wall in inches and add 4-5 inches to account for trim on top and bottom. Then divide by the repeat - this will give you the number of repeats you need in each strip. 3. Then divide the number of repeats per roll by the number of repeats you need per strip which will give you the number of strips you'll be able to get out of each roll.
- Last, just take the number of strips you'll need from Step 2 and divide by the number of strips you can get out of a roll. Again, always round up!
- Please note that if you are wallpapering a wall with a door or window, that square footage rarely factors into the calculation, unless it is a significant portion of the wall.
Before hanging check that wall surface is clean, dry and smooth. If your wall surface isn't smooth, you'll need to either size the wall or apply a wallpaper liner which might require a primer layer as well. Please check wallpaper liner packaging instructions for details. Old wall coverings should be removed completely. Fill any holes and sand down any bumps. Remove electrical coverings. Wallpaper primer is also recommended for better installation and easier removal.
Step 2. Gather supplies
Wallpaper, wallpaper paste*, measuring tape, scissors, drop cloth, sponge, bucket, straight edge, pencil, level, craft knife, paint roller and tray, smoothing tool, good music and a caffeinated beverage.
*We recommend a basic wallpaper paste for coated, non-woven wallpaper. We use Roman 880.
Step 3. Mark your starting point
Measure the width of the wallpaper roll. All Hygge & West rolls are 27 inches wide. Starting from the corner of the wall farther away from an entry of line of sight, measure the width of the wallpaper minus one inch (26 inches) to allow for trim on wall edge and mark with a pencil dot. Using a level, draw a straight vertical plumb line from the dot to line up the edge of the wallpaper against.
Step 4. Cut the wallpaper strips
Measure the height of the wall. Next, measure the wallpaper strip to equal the height of the wall plus 2 or 3 additional inches to allow for trim. Consider where you want the pattern to hit the top of the wall as well, as this might affect your choice in where you cut the first strip. Cut the next strips the same length, being sure to allow for pattern repeat and matching.
Step 5. Apply paste
Our wallpaper is non-pasted and should be installed using a traditional hanging method. Roll a thin layer of paste onto the backside of the wallpaper, book (fold pasted side together) together the pasted sheet, and let the paste soak in for 5-7 minutes. This will keep the seams from opening up and drying out while the paper is relaxing.
Step 6. Hang the wallpaper
Line up the wallpaper with the plumb line (from Step 3), allowing for an inch on both the top, bottom and edge for trimming. Use a wallpaper brush or smoothing tool to gently work the paper on to the wall working from the top and middle, down and out.
Step 7. Trim the edges
Using a straight edge and craft knife, carefully trim the edges. It is important to keep the blade edge very sharp to minimize any risk of tearing the paper.
Step 8. Apply the next strips
Be sure to match the pattern on the wall at eye level and butt the seams tightly up against each other - do not overlap. Smooth out all air bubbles. Note: our wallpaper is meant to be matched at eye level. That way any adjustments will be negated top and bottom. Most hand printed papers suggest that you allow 1/8" error in matching. We do much better but you must allow for this type of match when considering a hand printed paper.
Clean with warm water and a sponge, taking care to remove all the paste from the surface. Rinse thoroughly a second time with clean warm water.
Printable Instructions: Click here for downloadable instructions.
Note: Due to the ink used in printing, there may be a slight odor to the paper when it is first unwrapped. The inks and solvents have all been tested and are safe per OSHA standards. The odor will quickly dissipate during or after hanging. We recommend ventilating the room well after hanging both to speed drying and to allow the odor to dissipate more quickly.
- Our fulfillment centers and carriers are open and operational at this time. You may experience temporary delays in the order processing & shipping times as a result of the additional safety measures we are employing to help protect our teams.
- Our carriers are maintaining normal delivery operations except where limited by government restrictions.
- Please refer to the estimated delivery window during checkout for your order. Should anything change, we will email you and keep you in the loop as soon as we receive that information.
- As a small team (it's 9 of us!), we sincerely appreciate your support, flexibility, and understanding during this time.
- After checkout, you will receive an Order Confirmation email. We are a small business & we process orders M-F from 9am-5pm PST. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, and/or nationally observed US holidays.
- Orders may take up to 4-5 business days to process.
- Once shipped, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with a tracking number. Orders may be split across multiple shipments, and items ordered together may not be shipped on the same day.
- We do ship within the U.S., however, we are unable to ship to PO boxes, U.S. territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- Changes to order/cancelations may not be able to made once your order has been submitted. If you need to edit/cancel your order, please let us know ASAP by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your order is eligible for a change/cancelation. Being a small business, we work with various partners who help us store and ship our products for us. In some cases, your order may not be able to be edited/canceled if they’re already in the process of shipping it out.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer express and/or overnight shipping.
- Transit time can take up to 7-10 business days from the ship date, depending on your location.
- However, you may experience temporary delays as a result of our additional COVID-19 safety measures. Our carriers are maintaining normal delivery operations except where limited by government restrictions.
- As a small business (it’s 9 of us!), we sincerely appreciate your support!
- *Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for art prints to print/ship; each art print is made to order.
Shipping rates include insurance unless otherwise specified.
If an item is available for preorder, an ‘Expected to Ship’ date may be shown on the product page.
- Occasionally, items will go on backorder before your order is fulfilled — if this happens, we will alert you via email.
In the event that your order includes a backordered item, we reserve the right to cancel and refund the item or to ship your order in multiple packages.
- Please allow up to 5 business days (M-F) for order processing.
- Once your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and later a confirmation when your order has been sent and delivered. Tracking may take up to 48 hours to update.
- Please note that items ordered together may not arrive together.
- When can I expect to receive tracking?
- Please allow 7-10 business days (M-F) for order processing.
- When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and later a confirmation when your order has been sent and delivered. Tracking may take up to 48 hours to update.
- Please note that items ordered together may not arrive together.
- When can I expect to receive my shipment?
**Please allow a minimum of 2-3 weeks for art prints to print/ship; each art print is made to order.
- All international orders are shipped via UPS to your destination country's postal service.
- Carriers are selected based on the most efficient delivery.
- Shipping cost is generally determined by dimensional weight.
- Shipping rates are lowest available; we are unable to offer any lower rates than what is listed at checkout.
- Shipping rates include insurance unless otherwise specified.
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes:
- International shipments require additional duties and taxes to be paid by the customer at the time of delivery which is not covered in our shipping rates.
- Jungalow cannot be held responsible for packages held in customs or for any customs duties or brokerage fees owed. If you decide to refuse a shipment, Jungalow will not grant refunds of any kind.
- We have many different vendors and packages that are part of the same order may be sent separately.
Our mission is to help bring good vibes home and we want you to be happy with your purchase. But, we understand that you may need to make a return.
- We do not refund original shipping charges and return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Customers should notify us to make a return within 14 days of shipment delivery date for a full refund in original form of payment. (See the ‘Start A Return’ section below for step-by-step instructions.)
- Store credit will be issued for any return request received between the 15th and the 60th day from the delivery date.
- Items must be returned in their original condition (unused, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, etc.) with the original packaging intact and any tags attached. Items must be sent back to Jungalow within 30 days. (Please notify us if more time is needed).
- RUG RETURNS: Customers are responsible for return shipping. Refunds are less original shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee per rug. Please note, backorder dates are subject to change based on manufacturer production. Our team will provide notifications on impacted items as soon as we receive them.
- FINAL SALE ITEMS. These items in our shop are final sale: Anything in our ‘Sale’ section (sale items), all samples (including rug and wallpaper samples), opened wallpaper rolls, and art prints.
- Please report any/all damages with your package/order within 48 hours of the delivery date.
- If you see major damage to your package or any other issues with delivery, please take a picture of your package before opening it and send it to email@example.com. In the email, please include your order number and pictures of the damaged product and the package in which your order arrived. This will help us make sure our shipping methods are the best we can provide.
START A RETURN
- Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include order number, the item(s), and reason(s) for return. We will respond to return requests in 48 hours or less.
- Once your return request is accepted, we will provide you with a return address and instructions.
- Please package the returnable items securely, and provide us with a tracking number in order for us to accept the delivery & complete the return. Jungalow is not responsible for any return items lost or damaged in transit.
- Once the returned package has been received, you will be issued the refund based on the return window noted above. Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to post back to your account.
- We sincerely appreciate your support of our small business and hope you enjoy all of your jungalicious finds. :)
- If you need anything else, please email email@example.com and we’re happy to help.