Peel + Stick Phoenix Wallpaper in Vino by Justina Blakeney®
Ready to infuse some color, pattern, and life into your home? Wallpaper is the way to go! Transport yourself with "Vino" with a warm, wine-colored base topped with sprinkles of terra-cotta, fuchsia, sage, and teal green. This wallpaper feels like a mural with the impeccable "painted" detail (that watercolor texture, tho!) and large scale.
Phoenix is a genus of 14 species of palm trees that span the world from Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. While sitting outside at a local café near her home along the LA river, Justina spotted many varieties of palms which inspired this original artwork. Our Phoenix wallpaper represents the connection and diversity between plants and people all over the world.
Surround yourself with the lush & colorful botanical varieties and remember: we're all connected at our roots. Let our love for nature live on & adorn the walls of your space!
THIS IS NEW WALLPAPER AND WILL NOT MATCH UP WITH ROLLS PURCHASED PREVIOUSLY THROUGH OUR SHOP, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND ORDERING A SAMPLE.
- Sample: 8 in x 10 in
- Dimensions: 27 in x 18 ft Covers 40.5 sq ft
- Repeat: 44.95 in (1.14m)
- Sold as a single roll
- Digitally Printed
- Peel + Stick
- Made in the USA
- Wallpaper is non-returnable
- Recommend on smooth surfaces
- Please note that this wallpaper has a very large repeat that could affect the number of rolls needed in order for the pattern to align. We recommend purchasing an additional roll to account for this.
- After calculating, we always recommend buying one extra roll JUST IN CASE. We print in small lots and cannot guarantee that between lots there will be a 100% color match.
- Designed by Justina Blakeney® exclusively for Jungalow®
- The wall surface should be clean, dry, smooth and free from mildew. We recommend not using Peel & Stick products on textured walls; over existing wallpaper, cinderblock, non-stick paint, unpainted drywall or plaster.
- These wallcoverings are inspected and tested - however, they should be checked for defects before hanging.
- Measure the wall height and precut strips to match wall height, noting to add an extra 1-2 inches for trimming at both the top and bottom. Cut and trim the product with a razor sharp knife, changing the blade often to maintain a smooth clean cut.
- Starting on the left side of your wall, measure out from the corner 20.5" or 27" depending on the width of the product and mark the wall lightly with a pencil. Use this mark for your level, drawing a straight vertical line. This line is the guide for your first strip so it is important that it is straight.
- Peel about 12"(30.48cm) of the backing away from the paper. Apply the paper to the top of the wall, allowing that 1-2 extra inches to overlap the ceiling which will be trimmed off later. Align the right side of the strip with your vertical line and lightly press the edge of the wall along the line. If needed you can reposition to ensure a vertical seam. Working from the top to the bottom, pull the backing away from the paper as you evenly press the paper to the wall. Do NOT force the paper and be careful not to pull or stretch the product or the pattern will NOT alight. To achieve the best results we recommend having one person guide the paper at the top and along the seam, while the second holds the opposite edge away from the wall until the seams are aligned. We advise that you overlap the join by 1/16 inch, this will avoid any shrinking that may occur due to varying room temperatures.
- Using the plastic smoother, make your way down the strip in a back and forth motion, smoothing the material to the wall and pushing out any air bubbles.
- Trim off the excess material at the ceiling and baseboard with a ruler and sharp razor.
- Repeat this process aligning your next strip to the right edge of your previous strip.
- Hanging instructions are included in each roll.
- Wallpaper is renter-friendly/removable! However, because all walls are different in texture/paint, there could be some slight paint lifting when removing.
- May be wiped clean with a damp cloth, using excess liquid will damage the product and we do NOT recommend.
- Our fulfillment centers and carriers are open and operational at this time. You may experience temporary delays in the order processing & shipping times as a result of the additional safety measures we are employing to help protect our teams.
- Our carriers are maintaining normal delivery operations except where limited by government restrictions.
- Please refer to the estimated delivery window during checkout for your order. Should anything change, we will email you and keep you in the loop as soon as we receive that information.
- As a small team (it's 9 of us!), we sincerely appreciate your support, flexibility, and understanding during this time.
- After checkout, you will receive an Order Confirmation email. We are a small business & we process orders M-F from 9am-5pm PST. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, and/or nationally observed US holidays.
- Orders may take up to 4-5 business days to process.
- Once shipped, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with a tracking number. Orders may be split across multiple shipments, and items ordered together may not be shipped on the same day.
- We do ship within the U.S., however, we are unable to ship to PO boxes, U.S. territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- Changes to order/cancelations may not be able to made once your order has been submitted. If you need to edit/cancel your order, please let us know ASAP by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your order is eligible for a change/cancelation. Being a small business, we work with various partners who help us store and ship our products for us. In some cases, your order may not be able to be edited/canceled if they’re already in the process of shipping it out.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer express and/or overnight shipping.
- Transit time can take up to 7-10 business days from the ship date, depending on your location.
- However, you may experience temporary delays as a result of our additional COVID-19 safety measures. Our carriers are maintaining normal delivery operations except where limited by government restrictions.
- As a small business (it’s 9 of us!), we sincerely appreciate your support!
- *Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for art prints to print/ship; each art print is made to order.
Shipping rates include insurance unless otherwise specified.
If an item is available for preorder, an ‘Expected to Ship’ date may be shown on the product page.
- Occasionally, items will go on backorder before your order is fulfilled — if this happens, we will alert you via email.
In the event that your order includes a backordered item, we reserve the right to cancel and refund the item or to ship your order in multiple packages.
- Please allow up to 5 business days (M-F) for order processing.
- Once your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and later a confirmation when your order has been sent and delivered. Tracking may take up to 48 hours to update.
- Please note that items ordered together may not arrive together.
- When can I expect to receive tracking?
- Please allow 7-10 business days (M-F) for order processing.
- When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and later a confirmation when your order has been sent and delivered. Tracking may take up to 48 hours to update.
- Please note that items ordered together may not arrive together.
- When can I expect to receive my shipment?
**Please allow a minimum of 2-3 weeks for art prints to print/ship; each art print is made to order.
- All international orders are shipped via UPS to your destination country's postal service.
- Carriers are selected based on the most efficient delivery.
- Shipping cost is generally determined by dimensional weight.
- Shipping rates are lowest available; we are unable to offer any lower rates than what is listed at checkout.
- Shipping rates include insurance unless otherwise specified.
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes:
- International shipments require additional duties and taxes to be paid by the customer at the time of delivery which is not covered in our shipping rates.
- Jungalow cannot be held responsible for packages held in customs or for any customs duties or brokerage fees owed. If you decide to refuse a shipment, Jungalow will not grant refunds of any kind.
- We have many different vendors and packages that are part of the same order may be sent separately.
Our mission is to help bring good vibes home and we want you to be happy with your purchase. But, we understand that you may need to make a return.
- We do not refund original shipping charges and return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Customers should notify us to make a return within 14 days of shipment delivery date for a full refund in original form of payment. (See the ‘Start A Return’ section below for step-by-step instructions.)
- Store credit will be issued for any return request received between the 15th and the 60th day from the delivery date.
- Items must be returned in their original condition (unused, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, etc.) with the original packaging intact and any tags attached. Items must be sent back to Jungalow within 30 days. (Please notify us if more time is needed).
- RUG RETURNS: Customers are responsible for return shipping. Refunds are less original shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee per rug. Please note, backorder dates are subject to change based on manufacturer production. Our team will provide notifications on impacted items as soon as we receive them.
- FINAL SALE ITEMS. These items in our shop are final sale: Anything in our ‘Sale’ section (sale items), all samples (including rug and wallpaper samples), opened wallpaper rolls, and art prints.
- Please report any/all damages with your package/order within 48 hours of the delivery date.
- If you see major damage to your package or any other issues with delivery, please take a picture of your package before opening it and send it to email@example.com. In the email, please include your order number and pictures of the damaged product and the package in which your order arrived. This will help us make sure our shipping methods are the best we can provide.
START A RETURN
- Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include order number, the item(s), and reason(s) for return. We will respond to return requests in 48 hours or less.
- Once your return request is accepted, we will provide you with a return address and instructions.
- Please package the returnable items securely, and provide us with a tracking number in order for us to accept the delivery & complete the return. Jungalow is not responsible for any return items lost or damaged in transit.
- Once the returned package has been received, you will be issued the refund based on the return window noted above. Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to post back to your account.
- We sincerely appreciate your support of our small business and hope you enjoy all of your jungalicious finds. :)
- If you need anything else, please email email@example.com and we’re happy to help.