Laila Dress *Final Sale*
A vacay cover-up, a throw-on-some-heels-and-dangly-earrings-and-head-to-a-party dress, or just lounge-around-looking-all-kinds-of-fabulous gown, the Laila dress likes to work overtime. With ruching on the back to gently hug your curves, a tasseled draw-string and pockets, (yes POCKETS!) Laila is your everything dress. Featuring our Tigress print.
- 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Care Instructions:
- Turn inside out
- Machine wash on delicate cycle
- Tumble Dry Low or Hang to Dry
- Made in Los Angeles
- Designed by Justina Blakeney® exclusively for Jungalow®
- Final sale
- Consult our sizing guide before purchasing, apparel is FINAL SALE!
- Want more info? Take a look at our Apparel FAQ!
- Please allow 48 hours (business days M-F 9am-5pm PST) for order processing. We are a small business and we're closed on the weekend!
- This item is eligible to ship internationally; please allow additional time for international deliveries.
- All in-stock items that can travel via UPS or FEDEX ship within 5-7 business days and arrive within 7-10 business days from the ship date unless stated otherwise.
- If items are delayed, we'll send you an email. Items ordered together may not arrive together.
- All orders shipping within the state of California are subject to sales tax.
We want you to be happy with your jungalicious purchase! If there's a problem with your order, please email us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do what we can to make it right.
Though some items are non-returnable, returns are handled on a case-by-case basis. Please note:
All returns must be completed within 30 days of order date; we are unable to accept any returns past 30 days.
All damages must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
FINAL SALE items include:
- Art Prints
- Vintage or one-of-a-kind pieces
Customer may be refunded by original form of payment; store credit may be issued.
Customer is in charge of shipping costs back to vendor; we are unable to refund original shipping charges, and return shipping charges are the buyers' responsibility.
- Returns may be subject to restocking fees – rugs have a 20% restocking fee.