Etta Art Print by Karina Jambrak
Australian illustrator and graphic designer, Karina Jambrak, creates colourful artworks based on the rich tones and intricate patterns found in nature. Karina's hand-drawn works and her unique approach to art and design has led her to work with iconic international fashion and homeware brands.
Karina first started selling her artworks in 2001 as a teenager at the famous Bondi Beach markets in her home-town of Sydney. She went on to graduate from the University of NSW, College of Fine Arts, with a Bachelor's degree in Design. Now with almost 20 years experience, Karina has enjoyed a successful design career combining her passion for design with her artistic ability and graphic skills.
- Print of original art by Karina Jambrak
- Printed on high quality Moab Lasal paper with a smooth, matte surface
- Made in the USA
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your delivery
- All prints are made to order and non-returnable
- Wooden frame moldings in your choice of finish
- UV-shielding plexiglass, which protects against about 89% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- Archival acid-free foam core backing
- Protective paperback finish
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails
- Each frame arrives gift-wrapped in kraft paper