A Very Spicy Kitchen Roundup
Whether your kitchen is a tiny little thang or a place of grandeur, adding a few colorful and unique pieces to it is a game changer! Wanna know how to go from white rice & water to spicy salsa & a mojito without blowing your budget? We got you, boo!
The easiest way to add some flavor to your kitchen is through accessories! Add some patterned plates, a tasseled table runner, or a bold rug – whatever you do, just make sure to layer with texture, color, and pattern. And you know we never say no to a good plantie or two (dozen)!
Here’s a round up of some of our favorite kitchen accessories to make your kitchen a little more cheery and bright!
- Tasseled Napkin Ring
- Set of 6 Fern Plates | Jungalow Shop
- Cotzal Handwoven Blanket / Table Runner with Tassels
- Vintage Wicker Straw Cup Holders – Set of 6
- Tangerine + Flamingo Sisal Vase | Jungalow Shop
- Zoysia Dinner Plate
- Ceramic bowl in blue and white marbled
- Wooden Salad Servers | Jungalow Shop
- Colorblock Woven Stripe Kitchen Towel