2/26/18A Very Hamsa Roundup
Who doesn’t love a good hamsa?! The hamsa, also known as the Hand of God or the Hand of Fatima, is an ancient amulet symbolizing protection, happiness, luck, health, and good fortune. Many hamsas also feature an eye in the center to protect against any shade (AKA the evil eye) people may be throwing your way.
An added bonus: hamsas remind us of all the beautiful things that can be created by hand. Our hands hold so much potential to build, support, and to guide. That is pretty powerful! If you want to bring some major good vibes into your life, check out some of our favorite hamsa goodies below and tell us how you like to use hamsas!
- Jungalow™ Hamsa Enamel Pin
- Hamsa Quilt Set By Justina Blakeney™
- Jungalow™ Tassel and Paper Hamsa Set
- Hamsa Keychain
- Hamsa Ceramic Turquoise
- Moroccan Hamsa Knocker
- Moroccan Hamsa Charm
- Hand embroidered sew-on hamsa patch
- Jungalow™ Hamsa Gift Wrap
- Moroccan Table Engraved Silver Tray Top Khamsa Hand Lucky Hamsa Hand