Mid-Century Meets Jungalow
Who doesn’t love a good mid-century modern piece? The characteristic clean lines, gentle curves, and organic forms of MCM pieces are a great foundation for any design. One of my favorite MCM designers is Adrian Pearsall. His architectural engineering background shines through his sleek 1960s furniture designs. I was so excited when I found a tangerine-colored Adrian Pearsall chaise at the Rose Bowl Flea! The tangerine was cool but you know this maximalista loves to repurpose, remix, and refresh. So I had this piece reupholstered in my upholstery fabric Rainforest Jaquard pattern and voila – MCM meets Jungalow! Check out these beautiful Adrian Pearsall pieces we found for you on Chairish. Any of these minimalist pieces plus a Justina Blakeney® fabric from Fabric.com equals vintage vibes with a modern maximalist twist!
Get the look for yourself!
- Adrian Pearsall Style Orange Wave Lounge Chaise
- Justina Blakeney® Rainforest Jacquard Original
- Justina Blakeney® Aja Jacquard Kiwi
- Adrian Pearsall Gondola Sofa
- Adrian Pearsall High Back Lounge Chair on Walnut Base
- Justina Blakeney® Tupik Chenille Jacquard Vintage
- Justina Blakeney® Solpac Jacquard Moroccan
- Mid-Century Modern Pearsall Style Kroehler Boomerang Gondola Sofa
- Adrian Pearsall for Craft Associates Mid-Century Lounge Chairs – a Pair
- Justina Blakeney® Fancy Forest Jacquard Boho
- Justina Blakeney® Geo Jacquard Calypso
- Mid-Century Modern Adrian Pearsall Sofa #992