10/20/17Thanks for coming!

Last week we had The New Bohemians Handbook launch party and book signing at Living Spaces in Van Nuys and I even get a bit emotional thinking about it because it was SUCH a lovely evening and a really kind of a pinnacle moment for me in my career thus far.

Friends and family came out from all over to support. Including my Grandpa Art — wearing his most jungalicious of shirts, of course. :)

My partner-in-crime/design Dabito came through wearing head to-toe yellow because he’s amazing like that.

It was so fun to have the book signing surrounded by our colorful collections!

Gillian Lawlee (whose beautiful home is featured in the new book) came out!

It was so great to see so many familiar faces, and meet new friends, too.

I had a little buddy who was helping me sign all the books ;)

My BFF Shannon and her MIL came out to support! <3!

My parents, niece Stella and little my little Ida.

My girl Victoria looking awfully gorgeous!

It was such a beautiful night. A HUGE thank you to all who came out to celebrate, to my team and to the team at Living Spaces for being so incredibly thoughtful, making everything so beautiful and for really BRINGING those good vibes!
Have a great weekend, friends!

My jumpsuit is from Anthro (thanks to Han for styling me for the evening!)
Photography by our newest #Jungalow team member, Adam Davis

9 responses to “Thanks for coming!”

1. Anonymous says:

Yah! So exciting. Everyone looks so happy.

2. debra says:

Yikes I can’t remain anonymous….Congrats like i said above, everyone looks so happy and proud. It’s all so exciting.

3. Jennifer Steger says:

Looks like a bonne fete–good party! We enjoy your books in our little mountain village of Sultan, WA.

4. Leslie in Oregon says:

Congratulations, Justina…it looks like it was an appropriately wonderful launch and signing party for what I am sure is a dynamite book! (Having run out of space for more books some years ago, I get all of my new books through our public library, and I’ve almost reached the top of the “Hold” list for your book!) You and your Ida look so alive (and beautiful)! Best wishes, Leslie

5. Sophie Inez says:

Congrats on the new book and for that gorgeous and colorful collection at Living Spaces!

6. Tania says:

Congrats! I pre-ordered the book which was supposed to include the free journal. I received the book but have not received the journal yet. Any idea when that will be shipped?

Tania

7. Leslie says:

What a turn out! It looked like you were surrounded by so many people who love and support you. Congratulations!

8. Darin says:

So happy it was such a great turnout! A lot of hard work went into the set-up by our Living Spaces team so to see that you were so happy with the results makes our hearts smile! A great evening indeed.