10/16/17#FacetheFoliage Fall Fashion Roundup
It finally feels a bit like fall here at Jungalow HQ. The ac is off (most of the time) and we’re enjoying the windows and doors being open. The LA River bike path is lined with fallen eucalyptus leaves and bougie petals. There’s such an abundance of twigs, berries and forageable goodies available. Seriously folks, how can we not give a shout out to our favorite foliage past time – #FaceTheFoliage!
With the season change comes changes to our wardrobe, so we’ve rounded up a few of our boho fall fashion faves inspired by these three funky #FaceTheFoliage ladies.
- Llani Bauble Bootie Slippers
- San Telmo Jacket
- Korovilas Lace Bell-Sleeve Dress
- ASOS CURVE Wide Leg Culotte Pants with Side Splits and Tie Waist in Stripe
- Aeryne Frill Detail Velvet Midi Dress
- Longline Velvet Kimono Jacket
- Camden Town Crochet Cardi
- HMH Never Lost Moccasin
- Mara Hoffman Idola Overalls
Shop our Face the Foliage prints here!