Jungalow Needs: All Things Terra Cotta
It seems every where we go we’re spotting terra cotta. From pottery, to roof tiles, to art, there’s something about those hues- like blush’s earthy sisters- that grab us. We’ve especially been loving the paler shades we’ve seen in planters and home goods lately, but no matter the shade all things terra cotta are on our minds right now! Get inspired by, and shop some of our favorites below.
- Terracotta pendant lamps in modern silhouttes by Hand & Eye Studio.
- Italian terracotta candlesticks from HybrideStore.
- Vintage Columbian chicken vessel via Chairish.
- Tanque vessels by Rui Pereira.
- Gardenias collection by Jamie Hayon for BD Barcelona.
- Vintage terra cotta tile art from Two Bizarre People.
- Terra cotta wine cooler via Ikea.
- Terra cotta tumblers from Vintage Cleveland.
- Terra cotta planter with modern hieroglyphs by Grain Design via As Of Now.
- Handmade teapot by Pottery by Osa.