4/12/16DIY Chevron Bench

DIY-CHEVRON-BENCH

DIY Chevron Bench

This may just be my favorite project so far in our We Spy Style, Eye on Design series. It’s a chevron/herringbone bench that’s perfect for an entryway. I also think that it would be really pretty at the end of a bed, or to use as bench seating in a dining room. I made this thing in one day and used a bunch of power tools I’d never used before. It was fun and actually quite empowering! Once we finished it I kinda felt like I could build anything because it felt (and looked) so legit in the end!

If you wanna see some of the other projects we’ve done on We Spy Style, You can check out the Pallet Coffee Table, the Ceiling Medallion, and the Copper Kitchen Rack. Happy DIY’ing!!

This We Spy Style Eye On Design Series is created in partnership with Popsugar and Lowe’s Home Improvement. All opinions, and cheesy lines are my own ;)

18 responses to “DIY Chevron Bench”

1. jen says:

That is fantastic! Would love to make this into an outdoor table! You give me all sorts of ideas Justina :)

2. Stefanie says:

Just beautiful! I would love to mix woods with this project too.

Love these little projects you are doing!

-Stefanie

3. Beautiful! I desperately need a bench in my entryway, I might have to give this one a try.

4. Nadine says:

Fantastic. Great idea. Thanks to put it on a video, it helps a lot. By the way I love the new look of your site. Have a nice day.

5. Kirstie says:

Lurve this bench!!! Gorgeous! I think the mixing wood idea is a good one. Love the changes you’ve made to your site- so pretty and full of character, just like you :) You inspire me!

6. Dina says:

This is amazing!

7. […] you wanna see some of the other projects we’ve done on We Spy Style, You can check out the Chevron Bench, Pallet Coffee Table, the Ceiling Medallion, and the Copper Kitchen Rack. Happy […]

8. […] you wanna see some of the other projects we’ve done on We Spy Style, You can check out the Chevron Bench, Pallet Coffee Table, the Ceiling Medallion, and the Copper Kitchen Rack. Happy […]

9. Miriam says:

Quick question. Are the planks for the pattern 2×4 or 1×4?

10. Jamie says:

Are there instructions anywhere? Or is there just a video??