Wallpaper by Justina Blakeneytm X Hygge & West in your home

apartment-f-15
Apartment f 15 featuring Justina Blakeney for Hygge and West Aja Teal Wallpaper.

After months of drawing and editing my patterns, when I finally saw my wallpaper for the first time, it was very exciting. But nothing, nothing beats the feeling of seeing my drawings up in peoples homes and the creative (and gorgeous!!) ways that people are making the patterns their own. This room by ApartmentF15 keeps on changing and morphing (you’ll see another version at the bottom of this post).  She really knows her was around a collected interior and I absolutely love the way Aja teal sets a jungalicious and sophisticated backdrop to all of her fun accessories (P.S. how amazing are those mermaid cabinet pulls?!?)

nana

Here’s a fun progress shot of a space that Kelly Lee from @KellyGolightly is working on for the @ChristopherKennedyInc  showhouse for Modernism Week in Palm Springs. Can’t wait to see how it all comes together! This is our Nana print in Pink.

unnamed (3) casa-joshua-trss

And this space. Oh my goodness, right?? It’s Cosmic Desert in Ebony  at the Casa Joshua Tree. Does this, or does this not make you want to cover y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶b̶a̶t̶h̶r̶o̶o̶m̶  your life in Cosmic Desert??!? I can’t describe how big the smile on my face was when I first laid eyes on this image.

whitney-leigh-morris

And here is a fun little shot from my homegirl Whitney Leigh Morris. It’s our Aja Khaki and she’s use magnets to fix it to her dishwasher. Can we say g-e-n-i-u-s??

nanawallpaper4

And how about this bedroom refresh from Design Addict Mom with Nana Pink again?! It’s such a cheery colorway for a bedroom.

aparftment-f-15-aja-wallpaper
And here we are back with more magic from Apartmentf15, who, by the way, has one of my all-time favorite Pinterest accounts.
Anyway, I’ll continue to share more wallpaper love as it comes in and if you are using any of our wallpaper in your home or design projects please share them with us using the hashtag #justinaXhyggeandwest. It seriously makes my day (year) to see my works popping up in your homes.

Alternative Text Justina Blakeney

10 responses to “Wallpaper by Justina Blakeneytm X Hygge & West in your home”

1. Tanekeya says:

I’m hoping the collection will offer a removeable wallpaper version too. I so want the Nana Wallpaper in Pink!!!

2. Jesenia says:

Dying over all these!! so fun to see them come to life in homes!! woot woot

3. Anonymous says:

Love your work. Are you familiar with the embroidery work of Sarah Bening? I think you would like it :-)

4. Jimmy says:

That pattern on the dish washer is just so… 80’s or 90’s or something. But I love it! I for one would love if tons of 80’s trends suddenly made a comeback :)

5. Larissa says:

Amazing. I love that Cosmic Desert. I need a couple of magnets to try changing the look on washing machine too. Wonder why they came in white instead of a nice pattern. Love the idea.

6. […] The last time I did one of these round-ups, my wallpaper collection with Hygge and West was just starting to appear in rooms around the country. Now, a few months later, more and more of you are taking the wallpaper leap and it makes me giddy to see (and share!) how the wallpaper looks in your homes. The pic above was actually snapped at my studio. When I shared the pic on Instagram, someone said that the painting was a “crazy portrait of Nicholas Cage” which I thought was kinda hilarious. (This wallpaper is Cosmic Desert Gold). […]

7. Megan M. says:

HI, I love your design and website!! I was wondering if the Alluring Agave print is available in wallpaper? I just love it so much and would love to put it in a bathroom or hallway. I have been looking for the perfect wallpaper and it is not easy. Please let me know if it is available to order or maybe one day it could be one of the wallpaper prints!

8. […] The last time I did one of these round-ups, my wallpaper collection with Hygge and West was just starting to appear in rooms around the country. Now, a few months later, more and more of you are taking the wallpaper leap and it makes me giddy to see (and share!) how the wallpaper looks in your homes. The pic above was actually snapped at my studio. When I shared the pic on Instagram, someone said that the painting was a “crazy portrait of Nicholas Cage” which I thought was kinda hilarious. (This wallpaper is Cosmic Desert Gold). […]

9. Emma says:

I was more than happy to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new information on your blog.

10. I absolutely love the way Aja teal sets a jungalicious. Great job!