11/27/13Justina’s HoliDO’s and HoliDON’Ts
While under normal circumstances I am no stickler for rules, the holiday season is a special time of year and there-for calls for special rules, namely—holiDO’s and holiDON’Ts! Here we go!
- DO use stained glass stars as ornaments and holiday décor / DON’T Christmasify your toilet.
- DO use an amazing vintage Xmas tree menorah if you live in a household that celebrates both / DON’T use super-creepy looking Xmas light bulbs that look as though they’ve survived a Xmas fire
- DO use Turkish hand-knit socks for you Xmas stockings / DON’T go overboard with the whole ugly sweater thing.
- DO use beautiful vintage ornaments / DON’T use a wooden menorah (um, hello fire hazard!)
- Do use brass deer for décor / DON’T use brass deer that look like they’re going to kill you in your sleep.
Dig my collections? They can be yours! Share them for a chance to win $25,000 from eBay? See rules here: www.ebay.com/shareitwinitsweepstakes
*My eBay Collections were curated as part of my collaboration with eBay and Style Coalition. #FollowItFindIt